Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Shania Twain and Kelsea Ballerini's collaboration released the song 'Hole in the Bottle'. This is the story ......

Shania Twain and Kelsea Ballerini seem to collaborate to release a song.

Launching from People, Sunday (11/15/2020), Shania Twain and Kelsea Ballerini released the song "Hole in the Bottle". The two then told People about the song and their relationship. Bellerini said she was happy when she could sing the song. "I'm just beaming. The fact that she even knows who I am still scares me," said Kelsea Ballerini. "But the fact that someone who really shaped me wants to be a singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, someone who pushes my limits," said Kelsea Ballerini again.

Before releasing the remix song "Hole in the Bottle", Kelsea Ballerini was seen wearing the same clothes as Shania Twain in her Instagram post.

Meanwhile, Shania Twain praised Ballerini's success in the song. "I love the song and it's so funny," said Shania Twain. "But listen, Kelsea is a very serious writer and director. She texted me and said, 'Okay, okay, I want you to do it your way, but I can hear this and this, and that, and this melody. And I just did exactly what she told me what to do, and it was perfect," said Shania Twain. Ballerini then returned Shania Twain's praise by saying that they both performed the song perfectly.

Enjoy it !....



0 comments: